Weed Razer - Aquatic Lake Weed Cutter
LAKE WEEDS are cut and removed in minutes with the Weed Razer.
Remove your Lake weeds or Pond Weeds in just Minutes with the Weed Razer®. The Weed Razer is a unique V shaped lake weed cutter with razor sharp blades designed to be the most efficient and effective lake weed cutting tool made. This weed cutter will cut or shear almost any type of rooted aquatic vegetation like milfoil, lily pads, pond weed and even cattails. Razor sharp blades can shear through water and lake weeds with ease, and can also cut cattails.
Using the Weed Razer aquatic lake weed cutter is a simple 4-step process:
- Give it a toss
- Let it sink
- Pull it in
The Weed Razer clears a path 48" (4 feet) wide each throw. Weighing in at just 8 pounds it is light enough to toss 30 feet or more yet heavy enough to sink to the bottom.
- Able to cut in deep or shallow water
- Cuts at the base of the weeds
- There is little resistance because it slices the water weeds rather than dragging them
The Weed Razer was improved for 2008 with the Weed Deflector. The Weed Deflector is an accessory for the Weed Razer designed to enhance the performance of the Weed Razer. All Weed Razers come with the Weed Deflector.
If you have lake or pond weeds, then the Weed Razer is the perfect tool for you.
Once you cut or shear the lake or pond weed, we recommend that you remove the cut vegetation from the water. Decaying vegetation will provide nutrients that can stimulate new vegetation. Click here to learn more about lake rake which is specifically designed for this purpose.
For an instructional video on how to put your Weed Razer together please click below
1. The Weed Razer is to be operated by hand only. Do not pull the Weed Razer behind a boat, or any other machine driven equipment.
2. Do not use with children in immediate area.
3. Do not use the Weed Razer when humans and/or animals are present within 100 feet from the launch point.
4. Use protective gloves (thick leather gloves recommended) while handling the Weed Razer.
5. Do not place or use near electrical wires or cords.
6. Never touch the sharp edges of the blades with bare hands at any time.
7. Leave blade covers on the cutting edges when not in use.
8. Check all bolts, connections and rope before use.
9. Avoid areas with underwater structures.
10. When not in use, store in a safe location out of the reach of children.
NOTE: Failing to comply can result in severe lacerations, dismemberment or even death!
For International Customer
Please call us at +1 507 452 5511 to place the order, if the shipping address is outside US.
Cost of Shipping outside US
For Canada, rate starts at $25 (final cost depends on the exact location), and for Europe (Great Britain, Germany, Sweden, etc) starts at $35 (final cost depends on the exact location).
We can ship the product anywhere in the world. If you want to know the exact cost of shipping, please fill out the "Contact Us" form with your full shipping address and we will get back to you.
Please note that you will be responsible for additional Duties / tarrifs.
Please make sure you know the laws in your area, before you remove your aquatic vegetation.
MN residence: 6.875% sales tax will be added to your order.